Monday, December 3, 2018

December 3, 2018 Monday#lovethelaw#hints#loveandcare#Zurichisliveable!

Get Faith
Proverbs 7:2-3  "Keep My commandments and live, and My teaching as the apple of your eye.  Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart."  The world doesn't want to hear the 10 commandments anymore, they don't won't to be reminded of things they may be guilty of.  We know when we go wrong, and we often make excuses - like maybe it was someone else's fault we did it "If they hadn't done such and such we would not have had to retaliate.".  We all make mistakes and excuses for making them.  I have learned from my own sin and error ridden life that it is better to grasp hold of that I have erred on - admit it to myself and God and then work on forgiving myself for it, as I know I am forgiven in Christ already.  Love the law and use it to keep yourself in a good and healthy lifestyle and mindset.

Get Fit
Vinnie Vaunie has some helpful health tips on whiting teeth with a turmeric and Peppermint paste which I am going to try.  She has a few good tips that I saw, look her up on Google.

On this day
2001  Busy, busy days.  I was at work and Nicole at school on this Monday.  Mom was baking cupcakes for me.  There must have been some event coming up.  What would I have done without her?  She did so much for me, and I appreciated it and was later able to care for her 14 years, but not  because I owed it to her - she never made me feel that way.  It is something that family does for each other.  We care and we are there when needed.  After school Nicole went to Dr Kim (her pediatrician), she had broken a finger playing basketball and next to her Grandmother and Mom no one, was more sympathetic then Dr Kim and his wife.  "Oh Nicooe"  He had a delightful Korean accent.  Family and caring doctors will get you through life.

1818 - Illinois was admitted as the 21st state of the union. I remember this from our visit to Illinois a few months ago.  So I'm thinking  that most of the states were added int 1800's - we are such a new country and look how big!

Zurich Switzerland
Many museums and art galleries can be found in the city, including the Swiss National Museum and the Kunsthaus.[9] Schauspielhaus Zürich is one of the most important theatres in the German-speaking world.[10]
Zürich is a leading global city and among the world's largest financial centres despite having a relatively small population.[11] The city is home to a large number of financial institutions and banking companies. Most of Switzerland's research and development centres are concentrated in Zürich and the low tax rates attract overseas companies to set up their headquarters there.
Monocle's 2012 "Quality of Life Survey" ranked Zürich first on a list of the top 25 cities in the world "to make a base within".[12] According to several surveys from 2006 to 2008, Zürich was named the city with the best quality of life in the world as well as the wealthiest city in Europe in terms of GDP per capita.[13][14][15] The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Ranking[16] sees Zürich rank among the top ten most liveable cities in the world.
Top: View over Zürich and the lake Middle: Fraumünster Church on the river Limmat (left) and the Sunrise Tower (right) Bottom: Night view of Zürich from UetlibergA very privileged place to live!  Lucky to visit I think.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday John!  

No comments:

Post a Comment