Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1, 2018 Saturday #Smiling#AM Yoga#Love busy#Christmas in Zurich!

Get Faith
Proverbs 15:30  "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart."  For years I have reminded myself to put a smile on myself instead of letting it sink into that relaxed (horror) face.  If you are smiling people wonder what you are up to and if they ask you can say "I'm a Christian, I have a lot to be happy about."  It is the time of year to smile, people are happier at Christmas, more loving and generous.  I always liked the saying if someone isn't smiling give them one of yours. 

Get Fit
Saturday morning yoga.  I know I mention this all the time but if you have something that is so relaxing and strengthening at the same time - well I can't say it enough and I'd like to share it with you.  Such a great Saturday morning habit to get into.

On this day
1998  Nicole was in 9th grade and the days got busy.  Nicole was playing volley ball at this time and I had to go to church and then to the high school for the Mom and Dad's club.  When Nicole finished volley ball her and I went out to pick up the papers she delivered - well her and Grandma, they had a couple of routes they did.  Grandma drove and stuffed them into plastic and Nicole ran them up to the houses.  We were so busy, and it was a good thing.  What do you do with your kids? or grandchildren?  I think a regular activity, even bowling once a month is a way to spend time and make memories with the children in your life.

1998 - Exxon announced that it was buying Mobil for $73.7 billion creating the largest company in the world to date. And now you know $$$$$$

Zurich Switzerland
Zürich or Zurich (/ˈzjʊərɪk/ ZEWR-iksee below for other names) is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich. It is located in north-central Switzerland[3] at the northwestern tip of Lake Zürich. The municipality has approximately 400,028[4] inhabitants, the urban agglomeration 1.315 million[5] and the Zürich metropolitan area 1.83 million.[6] Zürich is a hub for railways, roads, and air traffic. Both Zürich Airport and railway station are the largest and busiest in the country.  
For a real treat go to Christmas in Zurich!  Great pictures!!


Enjoy the the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Teresa P, and Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment