Sunday, December 30, 2018

December 30, 2018 Sunday#New Year New you#Snowmobiling#Gadsden Purchase#Nightlife!

Get Faith
Romans 12:1-2  "I plead with you to give your bodies to God.  Let them be a living sacrifice....Be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think.  Then you will learn from your own experience how His ways will really satisfy you."  I guess for those who are truly happy with who they are and what they have, this is not enticing to you.  Maybe you are happy because you have already dedicated your life to Christ.  I live a  relatively normal life, different from the one I led when I was younger, because now, I am dedicated to Christ.  Do I find my friends avoiding me?  No, the opposite, I am always busy with social events and invitations.  I am satisfied with myself because I know that I belong to a God that loves and forgives me.  There is great satisfaction in that.

On this Day
1995  Nicole and I had gone up north after Christmas.  We were in St Helen on this day, where there was a foot of snow and we rode snowmobiles all day.  It was so much fun that I left Nicole up there with Andy and Alice and I came home alone because I had a date with Tom for New Years Eve.  I should have stayed up north. 

1853 - The United States bought about 45,000 square miles of land from Mexico in a deal known as the Gadsden Purchase. Maybe we could use this for the refuges,  Is it New Mexico?    It was part of New Mexico and Arizona.

Zurich Switzerland

Nightlife and clubbing[edit]

Zürich at night
Zürich offers a great deal of variety when it comes to night-time leisure. It is the host city of the world-famous Street Parade, which takes place in August every year.
The most famous districts for Nightlife are the Niederdorf in the old town with bars, restaurants, lounges, hotels, clubs, etc. and a lot of fashion shops for a young and stylish public and the Langstrasse in the districts 4 and 5 of the city. There are authentic amusements: bars, punk clubs, Hip hop stages, caribbean restaurants, arthouse cinemas, Turkish kebabs and Italian espresso-bars, but also sex shops or the famous red-light district of Zürich.
In the past ten years new parts of the city have risen into the spotlight. Notably, the area known as Zürich West in district 5, near the Escher-Wyss square and the S-Bahn Station of Zürich HardbrückeWell our last night here so lets hit the town!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Marion!

No comments:

Post a Comment