Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15, 2017 Sunday #forgive#tolerate#QueenLiz#freedomofreligion.

Get Faith 
Psalm 23:3 "He helps me do what honors him the most."  The study writer talks about disciples, Paul Barnabas and Mark and the falling out they had.  It happens in families, friends, work and church. We don't always get along or agree on everything.  I had a similar situation with a dear friend at church, we had opposing ideas on how to handle situations and it turned into a very hurtful argument.  God shows us ways of mending our troubles and forgiving.  Ask him for help if you are in this position.

On this day
2008 I wish I were more tolerant.  On this day I had bought Mom a new table for next to her chair.  The old table was hers from quite a while ago.  I believe it was her husband Bob's.  It was a heavy pole lamp, brass, with a glass table around the middle that had metal band around to keep things on the table.  The brass was discolored, the glass was scratched and the little metal band kept coming loose and hanging down.  The shade on the lamp was also showing its age.  Mom hated the new table, a lamp table with a magazine rack under it.  In hindsight, I wish I had put more time into the old table for her.  She of course forgave me and adjusted.

1559 - England's Queen Elizabeth I (Elizabeth Tudor) was crowned in Westminster Abbey. It isn't the Queen Elizabeth that is in there now, but it seems like it.  Long live the Queen!!

Wad Medani Sudan
Home Page
Home PageHome Page

Pastors Arrested And Churches Set For Demolition As Persecution Increases In Sudan www.christiantoday.com/article/pastors.arrested.and.....

The three pastors and three church members were arrested on 6 October in the town of Wad Medani when they refused to hand over a school run by their evangelical church.  I see work to be done here.  Pray for those that are there trying to be Christians.  Add to your prayer list!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Donna, Art, Nicholas,Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment