Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017 10th day of Christmas Tuesday #Keepresolutions#Godlovesyou#family#BlueNile

Get Fit
There is a Pilates place not far from me and I'm tempted but keep reminding myself I have videos to do Pilates at home.  Which is what I did - I just lack someone telling me if my form is right while doing this.  Try Pilates in between whatever else you are doing.  It is amazing for back strength.  You can certainly get all kinds of advice these days regarding good health.  Pay attention!

Get Faith
Ezra 3:11  "For He is good, for His mercy endures forever......"  The study writer brings to our attention that many unruly youth were brought to God as adults.  We are not perfect, God above all knows that.  In my life I wonder how God bothers with me, but despite my past He holds onto me, blesses me, and leads me on better paths.  I am comforted by His great love.  He loves you too!

On this day
1987  Journal says - "Mark got up with Nicole - Kathy picked up Aaron, Andy came over for lunch with the girls, I called my Uncle Hank and Aunt Grace to come over for dinner the next Friday."  The holidays were over,  Aaron had probably been with us for a week since after Christmas and it was Saturday so Kathy was off work and wanted her son back.  The girls loved coming over to see Nicole she was not even 2 yet so she was a big draw.  My aunts and Uncle Hank were still with us and I loved to see them.  Family is important to me, I am reminded everyday when I read my journal.  Keep in touch with yours!

1888 - The drinking straw was patented by Marvin C. Stone. Interesting.

Wad Madani Sudan
The beaches of Wad Madani are situated on the eastern river bank of the Blue Nile, which flows into Sudan from Ethiopia. The city's facilities are more modernized than most places in the Sudan (except the Khartoum area)
Tourist boats on the Blue Nile at Wad Medani Let's take a cruise!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Peter S!

No comments:

Post a Comment