Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 28, 2017 Saturday #Pilates#Trust#Challenger#TomatoSalad!

Get Fit
Pilates
The best way to build flexibility and strength
JOIN
Search Community
About Community
A community for those who want to discuss anything and everything about pilates. Any categories you think should be included in the discussion forums, just let us know in the Knock4 Suggestions category!  Here is a link!  Try it!

Get Faith
Psalm 139:23-24  "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  Life has a lot of tests and all we can do is keep our hearts and minds in God to care for us and lead us in the right direction.  Trust.

On this day
1986 - It was a regular Monday for most of us.  Nicole was not quite 8 months old, Mom and my brother Mark came over for lunch.  We were probably just trying to get through the boring days of Winter.  The news on Tv said that our Spaceship exploded.  I watched it.  Life can change in an instant.  Enjoy every moment.

1986 - The U.S. space shuttle Challenger exploded just after takeoff. All seven of its crewmembers were killed. 

Wad Medani Sudan
Trying this for tonight's travelers meeting.  Something new.  Sudanese Tomato Salad with peanut butter and lime dressing. Getting close to leaving here and finding our next location.  Maybe I will let the group pick tonight.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Kathy and Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment