Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5, 2017 Thursday #Crack#Praise#Healing

Get Fit
So, if you started on your workout program - do not make the decision to rest your tired muscles and resume your exercising when you feel better.  Pretty sure that is not a good thing to do!  Keep moving, lighten up if you have to, but don't stop.  (Did your hear the whip crack?)

Get Faith
Psalm 145:1-2  "I will praise you, my God and King, and bless your name each day and forever."  I pray a lot during the day, at meals, at bedtime and randomly.  When I hear a siren, when I see something on the news, when I remember something sad, and when I see something beautiful or remarkable.  I learned recently that my soul prays when I don't even know it.  This study writer reminds me that the Spirit prays for us when we don't, when we forget or just plain don't want to.  God never leaves us.  Praise the Lord oh my soul.

On this day
1997 - Nicole and I were down in Florida to see Grandma and Grandpa.  I actually took her down to see her dad, as we had separated in 1993 and she had not seen him since.  She was quiet about it which I saw as a problem.  I planned on leaving her there with her dad and grandparents and going to my cousins house for most of the time.  Even before we got on the plane grandma called to say that her dad would not be home in case we wanted to cancel the trip.  I did not, but maybe should have.

1781 - Richmond, VA, was burned by a British naval expedition led by Benedict Arnold. another bad day in history.

Parenting
I believe that remembering  something like this, later as an adult - you can understand the circumstances better and possibly deal with the pain that it caused.  When you realize that people make bad decisions and the repercussions hurt others it doesn't seem so much as a direct slap in your face, although it might have seemed that way at the time.  Memories can heal too.

Wad Medani Sudan
The popular Sudanese singers Abdel Aziz El MubarakMohammed Al Ameen and Ibrahim Al Kashif were born in Wad Madani. The center of the town's areas are the souq, Al Daraga, Al Gism Al Awal, Wad Azrag and the Sudanese District (formerly known as the British District).[citation needed]  Ok anybody heard of this group?

Cinema Modeoff

Abdel Aziz el Mubarak - Al Kawkab El Fiddih


Not what I expected, interesting!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Courtney! and Diane S
youtube.co

No comments:

Post a Comment