Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 26, 2017 Wednesday #Ballet!#Unconditional#Sunday#Pazzi/Pizza#LaziJi!

Get Fit
http://topballetexercise.com/ballet-reality  Want those ballerina legs?  Try the ballet exercises!
Photo  Reach your inner child.

Get Faith
Psalm 116:2 "Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I breathe!"  This should be my mantra.  The fact that I do not deserve the great love He has for me makes it so much more precious.  This from the study writer today "Thank You for mercifully seeing worth in me, Lord."  God looks at your heart and soul and knows the real you.  With that said, I still feel unworthy.  Do you realize how valuable and loved by God that you are?  Do you know what wonderful things He sees in you? Do you understand that He wants you with Him?  God is AWESOME!

On this day
2009  Nicole and I went to church at First English, it was confirmation Sunday.  (I love this day so much to see young people confirming their faith.)  Nicole was still in college at Albion and drove back after church.  It was a beautiful 80 degree day like today promises to be.  My neighbors Ty and Shannon still lived across the street - I loved my beer afternoons with Ty.  We could solve the problems of the world.  Mom and I had a nice Sunday dinner together.  Some days are the best because of the lack of content.

1478 - Pazzi conspirators attacked Lorenzo and killed Giuliano de'Medici. Our histories are so violent - do you get it?  Over pizza?  oh, that's Pazzi. Well still.

chinese Food!  
Chinese cuisine is an important part of Chinese culture, which includes cuisines originating from the diverse regions of China, as well as from Chinese people in other parts of the world. Because of the Chinese diaspora, Chinese cuisine has influenced many other cuisines in Asia, while alterations made to cater the local North American palate with its merging alongside other cuisine elements in the continent evolved into a new Chinese/American cuisine separate from that of China and the rest of Asia.

Làzǐ Jī, stir-fried chicken with chili and Sichuan pepper in Sichuan style  YUM!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Shelley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment