Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 27, 2017 Thursday #Stretch#healing#lifesaver#Venice#Friedrice!

Ge!t Fit
If I could  only take my own advice.  I was going to do a stretching video that is really refreshing, almost as good as a massage.  I said almost.  But you can do some stretches or yoga, that works too.

Get Faith
Isaiah 41;10  "Fear not for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed.  I am your God.  I will strengthen you, I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."  I needed to hear this today.  This is the time of year when I have, most years, come down with Bronchitis.  Amazing that the study writer - for this day - posted this Bible verse.  You may poo poo this but I'm a believer.  Take it to the Lord in prayer!

On this day
2011  It might be good to remember all these things.  On this day I went to Dr Bill with abdominal pain.  He sent me to the ER at the hospital and I was admitted.  It was the beginning of another episode of bad health in my life that turned out to be a lifesaver.  I had an infection in the bowel due to diverticulitis that resulted in surgery 4 hospital stays later.  It ended a long time of suffering with something that was never diagnosed.  SO.  When things seem excessively bad, remember (me too) that God provides that light at the end of the tunnel.  If you are putting something off - don't!  Take care of yourself.

1509 - Pope Julius II excommunicated the Italian state of Venice. Wow!  the whole state?  Think of the money they saved on tithing envelopes!

Chinese Food!
 Who doesn't like Fried Rice?  Have some tonight!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy birthday to Lucas, Taylor and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment