Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15, 2017 Monday #magnesium#Quiet!#Scholar/Athlete!#CapeGosnold#Shop!

Get Fit
Magnesium Is A Fundamental Part Of Your Diet: Are You Sure You Are Getting Enough Of It?

Magnesium helps in the regulation of our body temperature, produces energy and rids us of the toxins. Usually lots of us don’t get enough magnesium. The required amount is 300- 400 mg. per day. Some of the symptoms of lacking in magnesium are stress, constipation, poor quality sleep, headaches, migraines and muscle spasms.

http://healthylifestylezone.com/magnesium-is-a-fundamental-part-of-your-diet-are-you-sure-you-are-getting-enough-of-it/
I take this everyday for relief from leg cramps and it works most of the time.

Get Faith
Isaiah 30:15  "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength..."  The study writer touched a nerve with me today.  "Lack of confidence is no respecter of persons.  It can strike because of how we perceive our appearance, go through illness......"  That is currently my issue.  I can't handle being perceived as "ill".  This has been a difficult year with lung cancer surgery and then a month later a respiratory flu.  I don't want to be seen as a "sickee" and keep reassuring everyone that I am fine.  I am working on trusting in God to see me through this, He always does, but my self confidence has taken a hit.  I need more quiet time and should turn off the TV to reduce the noise.  If you are dealing with a setback of one sort or another, remember to take time with God to be restored and comforted.  "in quietness and trust is your strength.."

On this day
2000  I called Waynette, Barb and Kathy to check who was meeting for dinner the next night.  This same group plus others are going out tomorrow night also.  More importantly, Nicole had honor night at the High School and received an Academic/Athlete award.  I was/am so proud of her and who she is.  We always want our kids to achieve higher standards than we did - and she has!  Still proud.  Stay involved in your kids school and let them know it is important to you and them that they do well at school and with others.  Life is better for those kids.

1602 - Cape Cod was discovered by Bartholomew Gosnold. Now there is a name I have never heard.  But I have visited Cape Cod, Waynette.  Go there this summer!  Beautiful and great sea food!  I wonder why they didn't call it Cape Gosnold?

Busan Shopping

Shopping and commerce[edit]

Commercial areas are dispersed throughout the city near busy intersections and adjacent to university campuses, but the two largest central business districts in Busan are Seomyeon and Gwangbok-dong/Nampo-dong. There are also four substantial shopping areas of note: Seomyeon, Gwangbok-dong, Busan Dae Hakap in Jangjeon-dong, and Centum City in Haeundae-gu.

Wow!  Let's do this today!  SHOP!









Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment