Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12, 2017 Tuesday #Cardio!#Bekind!#powerlesspeace#Hudson#Crooks!

Get Fit
Kathy and I did aerobics. I'm always reminded of when they did the heart thing where they go up the groin into the heart and you can see it on TV - the Doctor sounded like he was at the fireworks.  AAh! beautiful!  O so beautiful!  He really enjoyed his work and especially telling me I had NO blockages anywhere - that was 10  years ago, I hope it's the same!  Cardio!!

Get Faith
Colossians 3:12  "Therefore....clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness,humility, gentleness and patience."  How to be a healthier, happy person with suggestions from the New Testament.  Very often it is difficult to be all of the above.  Keep raising your own bar until you succeed, you won't be sorry.  The study writer suggests "Enjoy giving and receiving an act of kindness today.  It may become a special blessing that makes a world of difference to you or someone around you."

On this day
2013  For no real reason that I know, I had no power at home.  I know this isn't a good time to commiserate with the millions of people that are out of power in our country right now but, I mentioned in my journal how peaceful and quiet it was.  I could go elsewhere and use power, it was just my neighborhood that was down, so not a big deal.  Nicole picked up her new Jeep Patriot on this day.  Mom and I went to Wendy's for lunch (they had power)  and I bought a new bush for my yard, wish I had written down which one.  If you don't have power, I'm sorry but try to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.

1609 - English explorer Henry Hudson sailed down what is now known as the Hudson River. My nephew was named after this explorer.  Just kidding.

Fresno California
In 1995, the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Operation Rezone sting resulted in several prominent Fresno and Clovis politicians being charged in connection with taking bribes in return for rezoning farmland for housing developments. Before the sting brought a halt to it, housing developers could buy farmland cheaply, pay off council members to have it rezoned, and make a large profit building and selling inexpensive housing. Sixteen people were eventually convicted as a result of the sting.[22]  Were the farms reinstated?  Were the people satisfied with these results?  So much 
dirty politicking, yike!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment