Monday, March 26, 2018

March 26, 2018 Monday#Energy!#HolyWeek#33years#location,location,location.

Get Fit
Worked out with Jillian today.  Not as much energy as I'd like to have - going to work on that.  If the temperature here would get above 50 I would start walking in the morning.  That always peps me up.  What about you?  What gives you energy?  Don't say caffeine - that's a drug.  What do you do  naturally?

Get Faith
Philippians 4:8  "Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right.  Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others.  Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about."  This is a great thought process to start off Holy Week.  Keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus this week.  He is true, good and right, pure and lovely and wants us to share that with each other in His name.  Praise the Lord.

On this day
1985  I was a lady in waiting - for Nicole.  I was training a girl named Ann at Quality to replace me and had to leave work early for a doctor appointment.  Because of issues and my age I had to go every week through most of my pregnancy.  When I got home Andy and Alice had dinner with me, they had moved to Alice's brother Dan's house to make room for Nicole moving in.  It wasn't like she took up a lot of space.  Oh! that's a lie - babies take up LOTS of space right?  It was a big change in the Lodge (what everyone called my house).  Although I think Rocco was still here.  I can't believe it seems like yesterday I was waiting for her to be born and this weekend celebrated her engagement!

1026 - Conrad II was crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope John XIX. Back when there was certainly no separation of church and state.

Lulebargaz Turkey
This is a great map that shows the strategic place that Turkey is in.
AntalyaNestled along the beautiful Turkish Riviera on the Mediterranean coastline, Antalya is a large, vibrant city welcoming tourists with numerous resorts, hotels, bars and restaurants. Spectacular scenery frames the city with gorgeous beaches and lush green mountains dotted with ancient ruins. From swimming and sailing to mountain climbing, sightseeing and family fun, Antalya offers something for everyone. A walk around Kaleiçi, the Old Quarter, offers a step back into the city’s ancient past with views of the old city walls, Roman gates, maze-like streets and historic structures that include the Clock Tower.  This sounds like a great place to visit today!!!!  Place to see number 8

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Alexsis, Jason and Bob C.

No comments:

Post a Comment