Saturday, March 31, 2018

March 31, 2018 Saturday Vigil #healthyself#Bigboys#Montenegro!

Get Fit
I am not fit.  I have a cold and will try all remedies to get rid of it.  My primary goal is to not spread it around.  How do you treat a cold?

Get Faith
Psalm 28:6-7  " Oh, praise the Lord, for he has listened to my pleadings.  He is my strength, my shield from every danger."  But not from this cold.  I feel like infection and diseases are things we have created, not God.  I don't believe He stands there and says - told you so, but it is a sin on this world we have to deal with.  It is the worse when I feel like I shouldn't go to church to share this but my inner devil says "well somebody shared it with you!"  God has healed way too many of my illnesses and maladies to ever bother him with my head cold.  I'm back to my home remedies, gargling with warm salt water, chicken soup and hot toddies.  Thank God for healing!  Happy Easter.

On this day
1994  Was a Friday and after work Mom, Nicole and I went to pick up the money I had remortgaged my house to have the kitchen remodeled.  My cousin Darryl did a great job and I am still happy with it today.  There were glitches - there always are, but a huge beautiful change from what it was.  After the bank we went to Big Boys for dinner, because that is how we celebrated then.

1994 - "Nature" magazine announced that a complete skull of Australppithecus afarensis had been found in Ethiopia. The finding is of humankind's earliest ancestor. What will they discover from you bones in a million years?

From Turkey to Montenegro
We are backtracking here to stay in the area.  I know nothing of this place so let's look!

Montenegro
Montenegro (/ˌmɒntɪˈnɡr, -ˈnɡ-, -ˈnɛɡ-/ (About this sound listen) ; Montenegrin: Crna Gora, pronounced [tsr̩̂ːnaː ɡɔ̌ra], meaning "Black Mountain") is a sovereign state in Southeastern Europe. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea to the southwest and is bordered by Croatia to the west, Bosnia and Herzegovinato the northwest, Serbia to the northeast, Kosovo[a] to the east, and Albania to the southeast. Its capital and largest city is Podgorica, while Cetinjeis designated as the Old Royal Capital.[9]  How much do you know about this place?  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday to Darlene and Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment