Monday, March 5, 2018

March 5, 2018 Monday #Eatright#Peace#Ohyeahthatplay#Cappadocia!

Get Fit
Do you eat right?  Plant based diets with some protein seems to be the best for our physical health.  I stick to mostly chicken and fish but I love a great hamburger or steak.  I guess the main thing is that you eat a reasonable amount of food and don't binge.  Be healthy!

Get Faith
John 20:21  "Jesus said to them again.  "Peace be with you.  As the Father has sent me, even so I send you."  Have you heard or felt the call?  I have been feeling it more lately - more often and more intensely.  Jesus tells us to go out and share the joy of the Gospel - tell people the great love God has for them and how he has saved them to be His children, now and forever.  Listen.

On this day
1999  Waynette and I were wondering about this one day.  Her and I, Kathy and her daughter in law. Wendy to Trattoria for dinner and then down to the Gem theater to see I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change."  It was great but the real story is when we came out a couple hours later it had snowed a couple inches and was coming down with a fury.  It took us ages to get home and I had to keep reaching out my window and snapping the windshield wiper to clear the snow off.  We were not prepared, no boots etc.  But the show was good, but obviously forgettable. 

1750 - "King Richard III" was performed in New York City. It was the first Shakespearean play to be presented in America.   On another day.


Turkey
Community cover photoCappadocia is a historical region in Central Anatolia, largely in the Nevşehir, Kayseri, Kırşehir, Aksaray, and Niğde Provinces in Turkey.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment