Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 6, 2018 Tuesday #Warrior!#marriage#makeitmemorable#nosearch.

Get Fit
Be a warrior today.  The sheet I have with multiple stretches includes warrior.  The fact that your legs are at odd angles and stretching, bent and weight supporting makes this posture more than it seems.  While you are strengthening your legs and thighs and arms, you are balancing and concentrating on looking past your outstretched arm which engages most of your body, including your brain.  Taking 5 deep breaths you are increasing your lung capacity while relaxing into the stand.  After 5 breaths you reverse to the other side.  It is more than it seems and something to work forward to.  Be a warrior.

Get Faith
Ephesians 5:28  "So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself...."  Marriage in its perfect context is certainly a blessing from God.  To build a life together, always with the other in mind first seems like a great way to spend your life.  I have not been so blessed, but as a child always dreamed I would have a wonderful marriage.  I pray that my daughter can have that perfect union and live a life of love and joy, building a future everyday with the love of her life.

On this day
2003  Most days are like the one I just read about in my journal.  School, work etc.  The highlight of this day was apparently coloring my hair.  Which 15 years later is something I need to do, still.  I think because I journal, I always try to do something that I can write in it - but some days are pretty boring.  I have also learned to enjoy boring, except I have a hard time sitting still for very long.  Everyday has an entry of someone that I have called, texted, emailed or visited.  It is now a constant in my life.  It is the story behind my final line Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable - or you won't have anything to write in your journal.

1521 - Ferdinand Magellan discovered Guam. What does Guam mean?  anybody?

Luleburgaz Turkey
I am not able to access my regular sites for this so until I get it fixed - you look for it.

Enjoy the day! Make it memorable!
Not 

No comments:

Post a Comment