Saturday, January 12, 2019

January 12, 2019 Saturday#Miracles#Shovelsnow#Romanamphitheater

Get Faith
John chapter 9   As he (Jesus) walked along, he saw a man blind from birth...(Jesus said,) "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."    Jesus healed the man of his blindness but also gave him a strong message.  When the man was blind he couldn't see light, but the message is more than that - when we know who Jesus is we are enlightened to the fact that HE is the son God.  The man went and told the Pharisees that Jesus was truly from God, if not He could do nothing.  Do you see the light?  The miracles He did were of earthly value but his death and resurrection are eternal gifts.

On this day
2010  I was having difficulties at work.  My bosses son wanted to bring his wife in to work in the business and get rid of me.  He was a miserable SOB to me - hunting for reasons to fire me.  On this day I was either layed off or I just didn't go in.  I went to the doctor and got meds to calm down and sleep.  You know what?  shoveling snow is a great stress reliever I discovered!  Sometimes God sends help in the most extraordinary way!

1519 - Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I died. Is this the same as the Pope?

Arezzo Italy
Photo of Anfiteatro RomanoThe Roman amphitheater was built at the turn of the second century. It is an elliptical structure made of sandstone blocks, bricks and marble, 120 meters long and seventy meters wide. The remains are in far better condition than I had expected and, together with the archeological museum, this is a great sight for the explorers of the ancient times.  Let's go see this today!  

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!   Happy Birthday Rebekkah C!

No comments:

Post a Comment