Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1, 2019 Tuesday #Happy New Year!!# Follow the light!

Get Faith
John 8 ..."I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  Jesus's words.  Have you heard the expression when someone is confused or plain doesn't know, "they are really in the dark on this", meaning they are clueless to an answer.  That is how many people go through life - clueless, when there is an answer to their confusion.  Jesus is the light of the world.  He keeps us informed as to what our lives are created for and what is the best way for us to live.  Pick up a Bible and turn on the Light.

On this day
1997  New Years Day.  Nicole and I were in Florida (still) and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.  We went into Jensen Beach and window shopped and then came back to the condo and spent the afternoon in the pool.  I wish I were there today but I don't want to spend the first day of the new year wishing away my day so I'll make soup.

1622 - The Papal Chancery adopted January 1st as the beginning of the New Year (instead of March 25th).   I wonder if they will ever change it again? And what year is it really?

Arezzo Italy
o (Italian pronunciation: [aˈrettso]) is a city and comune in Italy and the capital of the province of the same name located in Tuscany. Arezzo is about 80 kilometres (50 miles) southeast of Florence at an elevation of 296 metres (971 ft) above sea level. It is also 30 km west of Città di Castello. In 2013 the population was about 99,000
Piazza Grande; from left: Santa Maria della Pieve, the old Tribunal Palace and the Lay Fraternity  Looks like a great place to start our walk.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Danny B!

No comments:

Post a Comment