Thursday, July 12, 2018

July 12, 2018 Thursday #TheSpirit#Bellyfat#PortAustin#Soccer#RoyalThaiAirForce

Get Faith
Joel 2:28   "I will pour out my Spirit on all people.  Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."  My first memory of church was at VBS when I was 7 years old.  That wasn't the first time I went to church but it was the time I remember.  I liked it, the stories and the friends.  The Spirit reached me that day but not until I had my daughter at 38 did I act on my faith and become involved with the church.  It has been a blessing to me.

Get Fit
There are a lot of  A LOT of ads out there for "How to Lose Belly Fat" which tells me many of us have the same issue.  I do a lot of ab workouts but that doesn't remove the fat.  I'm thinking that because I can't afford the surgery (which only lasts a while) I must embrace my belly fat!  That's my plan.  Have an ice cream cone!

On this day
1998  Nicole and I went up to Port Austin with her softball coach Peggy and her family.  Peggy's daughter Elizabeth was on the team so we were well acquainted with most of their family.  I was not prepared for the level of partying that they were up for.  Peggy and her husband were both journalists and very intelligent people, except when they were in Port Austin.  The cabins were on the lake and there was canoeing and swimming and bonfires.  Now that was a fun weekend!  Good memories, huh Nicole?

1998 - 1.7 billion people watched soccer's World Cup finals between France and Brazil. France won 3-0.   Anybody know who won yesterday? England or Croatia?

Udon Thani Thailand
The Royal Thai Air Force or RTAF (ThaiกองทัพอากาศไทยRTGSKong Thap Akat Thai) is the air force of the Kingdom of Thailand. Since its establishment in 1913 as one of the earliest air forces of Asia, the Royal Thai Air Force has engaged in numerous major and minor conflicts. During the Vietnam War era, the RTAF was supplied with USAF-aid equipment.  Good to know who our friends are!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment