Monday, July 23, 2018

July 23, 2018 #LifewithGod#Kaleforyoureyes#Hookup#Lese-majestelaws!

Get Faith
Matthew 10:29-31  "Are not two sparrows sold for a cent?  And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from you Father...So do no fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows."  Our Father in heaven watches and knows our every move and minute.  If you feel alone take a minute to consider the many places in the Bible that remind you of God's care and continuous  love.  Especially remember how he sent His only Son to die for you on the cross and raised Him back up on Easter morning so that you can have abundant life and life eternal. 

Get Fit
Eating better. Spending less time looking at digital devices. It’s not just good for your body and mind—it’s healthy for your eyes, too.  Sorry to tell you but kale is REALLY healthy food for your eyes.  I better start eating more of it myself - my eyes are giving me trouble. RE; Bausch & Lomb Oculite

On this day
2010  Mom lived with me from 2004 to 2015 but once in a while I took her up to Andy and Alice's to visit with them.  She had been up there for a couple weeks when on this day they brought her down and I met them at Lindsey's.  We went to Chili's for dinner and I brought Mom home.  She couldn't do the stairs at Lindsey's Condo and I'm not sure Andy could either at the time.  It was a good excuse to go out for dinner and brink Mom back home.  It was nice to have a break occasionally.

1827 - The first swimming school in the U.S. opened in Boston, MA. I took swim lessons when I was 5.  They said I was too little - so I just watched what he said to do and did it off to the side anyway.  It worked I learned to swim.

Udon Thani Thailand

Human rights

The 2007 constitution was partially abrogated by the military dictatorship that came to power in May 2014.[44]
Thailand's kings are protected by lèse-majesté laws which allows critics to be jailed for three to fifteen years.[45] After the 2014 Thai coup d'état, Thailand had the highest number of lèse-majesté prisoners in the nation's history.[46][47] In 2017, the military court in Thailand sentenced a man to 35 years in prison for violating the country's lèse-majesté law.[47]Thailand has been rated not free on the Freedom House Index since 2014.[48]  If this was true here half the country would be in jail for trashing Trump.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Scott and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment