Sunday, July 8, 2018

July 8, 2018 Sunday #Rejoice!#Goodmemories#Neighbors!#CentralPlaza!#boyssaved!

Get Faith
Philippians 4:4  "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice."  The study writer says to remember the wonderful experiences you have had and then remind those that you had them with, so that they too, can recall those times.  I do that here on my blog.  If I include someone in my On this Day section - I email it to them, if possible, when I know they don't read my blog.  Thank God today for all the great times you have had in your life!  Rejoice!

Get Fit
I might be swimming today, going out on the boat with Pat and Sherry.  I can't count on all my fingers and toes how many good times I have had with these people. Pat is one that I am forever sending this to in an email.  Good friends!   Good times!  I thank God for them. 

On this day
1990  I have also had some really great neighbors and for the most part have spent a lot of time with them.  On this day it was my new neighbor Roxanne that had a party.  We spend a lot of time together having parties and working in our yards and just drinking beer.  I regret that a lot of my new neighbors are not that friendly.  Maybe they don't like hanging out with an old lady.  Oh, except for Barb and Tracy and Tom.  Love thy neighbor, remember?

1608 - The first French settlement at Quebec was established by Samuel de Champlain. I was not treated well in that area, I wonder if they have changed?

Udon Thani Thailand
Central Plaza Udon Thani
CentralPlaza Udon Thani
CentralPlaza Udon Thani logo
เซ็นทรัลพลาซา อุดรธานี.jpg
Location277/1-3,271/5 Prajaksillapakhom Road, MuangUdon Thani 41000, Thailand[1]
Coordinates17.405827°N 102.79979°ECoordinates17.405827°N 102.79979°E
Opening date
1994 (Charoensri Complex),
April 8, 2009 (CentralPlaza Udon Thani)
DeveloperCentral Pattana
ManagementTaninrath Pakdeepinyotavee[1]
OwnerCentral Pattana (April 8, 2009-Present)
Udon Charoensri (1968) (1994- April 8, 2009)
No. of stores and services248[2]
Total retail floor area65,926 m2 (709,620 sq ft)[2]
No. of floors5 floors, 1 underground[3]
Parking2,000[4]
Website
CentralPlaza Udon Thani (previously Charoensri Complex) is a shopping mall on Prajaksilapakom Road, Mueang Udon Thani DistrictUdon ThaniCentral Pattana acquired the former Charoensri complex on 8 April 2009.[5] Plans have been made to renovate and expand the complex on a 7-acre (28,000 m2) land plot.

The first of the boys trapped in a cave in Thailand have been rescued and transported to hospitals, authorities told ABC News Sunday.

Two boys were rescued by divers and transported in ambulance Sunday. A total of twelve boys and their 25-year-old soccer coach have been trapped deep inside a flooded cave in northern Thailand

Praise God!!


Enjoy the Day!  Make it memorable!
Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment