Friday, July 20, 2018

July 20, 2018 Friday#SharethewWord#fitnessfreak#Iremember#Lowregard#prettyfood!

Get Faith
Jeremiah 31:3  "I have loved you, O my people, with an everlasting love; with loving kindness I have drawn you to me."  And yet so many are not aware of His great love.

Get Fit
I did a weight work out this morning, that coupled with my every Friday house cleaning should give me the stamina I need for a day or two.  AND I remembered to put my fitbit on first thing so I should have a better idea of my steps, instead of from noon on etc. I am always conscious of my physical activity - it's called senior obsession I think.

On this day
2007  My morning started with 'exercise, shower, lunch, breakfast  ATM  post office and gassed up car.   Really?  and got to work by 8.  Seriously?  Where did that energy go?  The thing is if you do it everyday, then you can do it everyday - it is simply habit.  My habit is slower these days, I'm retired after all and that is ok.  Ten years from now I will be saying the same thing about today, right?  I hope so.  The bright spot on this day was that the four Amigo's, Norma, Ty, Pam and I went to Tony Bologna's for dinner and then had cake back at Norma's (her birthday celebration) and followed it with a bonfire in their back yard.  Good friends, good times, good memories. You have them you just didn't write them down.

1861 - The Congress of the Confederate States began holding sessions in Richmond, VA. All legislative considerations of the Confederate Congress were secondary to winning the war for independence from the United States. These included debates whether to pass Jefferson Davis war measures and deliberations on alternatives to administration proposals, both of which were often denounced as discordant, regardless of the outcome. Congress was often held in low regard regardless what it did. Amidst early battlefield victories, few sacrifices were asked of the Southern people, and Congress and President Davis were in essential agreement.[1]  Some things don't  change.  

Udon Thani Thailand  cuisine

The art of vegetable carving is thought to have originated in the Sukhothai Kingdom nearly 700 years ago[4] 
Kaeng phet pet yang, a legacy of the palace cuisine of Ayutthaya
Chili peppers, originally from the Americas, were introduced to Thailand by the Portuguese and Spanish

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy birthday Candice!

No comments:

Post a Comment