Sunday, July 15, 2018

July 15, 2018 Sunday#Wait!#SummerSundays#TEutonicknights#Mapoftheprovince

Get Faith
Psalm 130:5  "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope"   I am currently waiting on an answer and while I wait I praise the Lord for knowing what I need and when I need it.

On this day
2001 This was a lovely Sunday remembrance.  Nicole and I went to church.  Mom was in her apartment at this time so she probably met us there.  I was the reader, assisted at communion and had coffee hour.  Most of us like to have all our requirements on one day in the summer so that if we miss a Sunday it's ok.  After church I went home to pick up food and went back for the annual picnic.  We unfortunately stopped having the church picnic because people are so busy, few attended.  That is too bad I enjoyed them.  Later in the day Nicole had a softball tournament.  Now that was my favorite, watching her play ball.  Happy Sunday! Hope you have a picnic to go to!

1410 - Poles and Lithuanians defeated the Teutonic knights at Tannenburg, Prussia. I have recently found out that my grandparents were born in Poland - not Germany but, the border lines changed so often that it might have been Germany or Russia or...  at the time.  War is the reason.

Udon Thani Thailand
   Udon Thani in    ThailandUdon Thani (Thaiอุดรธานีpronounced [ʔù.dɔ̄ːn tʰāː.nīː]) is a province (changwat) in northeast Thailand. It is bordered by the provinces of Nong Khai to the north, Sakon Nakhon to the east, Kalasin Province to the southeast, Khon Kaen to the south, and Loei and Nong Bua Lam Phu Province to the west. It occupies an area of 11,730 km².[2] The provincial capital is Udon Thani, the major city in the province.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Rick R!!

No comments:

Post a Comment