Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30, 2018 Monday#refuge#preschool#singlebars#refrigeratormagnet!

Get Faith
Psalm 91:2  "I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress:my God, in Him I will Trust.""
The older I get the more I trust in God for my problems and worries.  Life can be difficult and I feel bad for anyone that has so much that they forget that they still need God.  When you depend on your own abilities to get through everything - you forget the one who can restore life and faith to you everyday.  Remember your God and thank Him for all that you are and have.

Get Fit
Going to do VBS today and I have preschoolers.  Of the 90+ kids they have registered so far, 30% of them are preschool, but they have a lot of people to help with this group.  I'm sure I will get my exercise in today.

On this day
1975 - It was a Wednesday and that meant my boyfriend Pete went to Brownies and maybe Pat, Pam's boyfriend too.  So after work what would we do?  Pam and I went to Raleigh House, which was a west side bar that catered to young singles - just like Brownies.  We were forbidden to go to Brownies - what does that tell you ?  Right Pam?

1619 - The first representative assembly in America convened in Jamestown, VA. (House of Burgesses) Like to be a fly on the wall to hear what their problems were - roads? maybe?  lol

Udon Thani Thailand
Railay Krabi Thailand High Quality Resin 3D fridge Refrigerator Thai Magnet Hand Made Craft. Howabout a fridge magnet for a souvenir?  Get them today we leave tomorrow!!

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Craig 

No comments:

Post a Comment