Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 5, 2018 Thursday #PraiseHim#Healing#Workday#Centralplazashopping!

Get Faith
Psalm 104  This song is about the great beauty and abundance that the Lord provides to us in this world.  It is a beautiful description of His glory and the huge extent of what He has created. If David wrote this it is apparent that he was informed by God himself to the depth of what is on and in the waters of the world.  No one person in that time could have seen and known all of that.  Our God is amazing and David finished with this;
     "I will sing to the Lord all my life;
     I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
      May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the Lord." vs 33-34

Get Fit
After a hot day in the sun yesterday and a lot to accomplish today, I'm tired before I start.  I know I will get back to my normal routine soon.  Did you have too much fun yesterday?

On this day
1988  Day after the 4th and I had to go back to work like many of you are doing today.  Some in not so great shape I am guessing.  When this holiday falls in the middle of the week it saves you from doing more damage to yourself by being a one day event.  But they are so much more fun when attached to a weekend for a 3 dayer.  Only 2 days to the weekend - you can do it!

1811 - Venezuela became the first South American country to declare independence from Spain. So theirs is a 5TH of July celebration!

Udon Thani Thailand

Commerce[edit]

Mining[edit]

Asia Pacific Resources, a wholly owned subsidiary of Italian-Thai Development PLC, owns the concession to the Udon Thani potash mines and plans to develop them. According to press reports, Udon Thani has enough potash to mine two million tonnes per year for 25 years. Potash is one of the main components of fertilizer.

Retail and cinemas[edit]

Udon Thani Railway Station
Udon Thani has three Tesco Lotus stores, two Big C malls, a Makro, and three large shopping malls. The largest shopping mall is CentralPlaza Udon Thani which hosts Udon Thani's largest movie theatre cinema Major Cineplex. CentralPlaza Udon Thani was reopened 27 March 2012 after a massive renovation and expansion. Landmark Plaza has the second largest cineplex in Udon Thani, SF Cinema City. The shopping mall, UD Town, opened in winter 2009. In a park-like setting on an area of 38,000 m² (24 rai), UD Town is Thailand's largest open air shopping center (Chatuchak market in Bangkok may possibly come a close second in size).

Revenue from tourism[edit]

Some of the revenue from tourism is related to tourists going to and/or coming from the archaeological site Ban Chiang (forty-seven kilometres from the city).
So I'm thinking shopping, unless you would rather go see the archaeological site?

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!  Happy Birthday Janet and Aaron P.

No comments:

Post a Comment