Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20, 2015 Saturday #toobusy

Going to help Don find new blinds for his living room this morning - then to Maddie's dance recital, the Logan's graduation party and finally to the Irish Fest in Redford.  That is enough exercise for today. 


This is the Blog from 2 years ago today -


AM Yoga - I might just give up all the rest and just do this from now on.

Psalm 94 - I have had some rocky times in life, like everyone else.  I do rely on my faith for strength and joy during those tough times.  God is my rock above the rocks.  Today I was reading that a large percentage of people that pray - only 6% of people don't.  Keep it up! 

2012 - on this day, nothing very interesting that I saw until last year, said I made a cold tuna casserole and that sounds good.  Think I will make one today!  yum

Odemira - In the news - Municipality of Odemira is winning proposals.  In translation it seems they are upgrading and improving properties.  Some things where ever you go are the same.

Parenting - Nicole tied her hammock up to the tree in the yard last night.  I was looking at that tree and it seemed to smile, that tree has watched her grow up too and was probably happy to have some attention from her again.

Enjoy the day!  Make it memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment