Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 28, 2015 Sunday #

Get Fit
Cool today  Take a nice relaxing walk to a local restaurant.


Get Faith
Going to church this morning.  Praise God!  He loves us so much and provides everyday!


On this day
2008 - My buddy Fitz and I went to Morelli's in Marine City for breakfast.  We did most Saturday mornings and I wish I could go today.  It isn't hard to make a good breakfast, but Morelli's was right on the river and had a regular clientele that always chatted with everyone.  Go for a morning ride some day and try it!


2007 - The American bald eagle was removed from the endangered species list. This was the best news I could find on this day in all those years.


Parenting
Fur babies are just like our children.  We get so attached to them and like our children sometime let them get away with murder.  Most couples that I know that don't have children end up with dogs or cats.  There is an unanswered need to nurture that we have to fill.  Pets fill that need.  What do you have in your house?


Come Get These Memories - of the Sixties
     Life in our family changed dramatically for all of us.  Even though he was hardly ever home and when he was, he was sleeping or behind the newspaper.  We lost our Mom at home too, because Dad was not insured.  There was no money saved and no rich relative to step in and say “let me help”.  If I had an attitude before Dad died it certainly got worse. 
Mauritania Africa
Last couple of days here lets see what else we can find. Oh, by the way the dish I posted yesterday was delicious, but I used Rice A Roni Spanish rice with chopped tomatoes and sliced carrot and the put the tilapia on top!  Really good!
More Mauritania Africa videos  These video's are very educational!  Watch


Enjoy the day!  Make it Memorable!  Happy Birthday Tommy,

No comments:

Post a Comment